HONG KONG--15 Dec--PRNewswire/InfoQuest
Gold Star Line is pleased to announce the enhanced Asia Chennai Service (ACS), connecting major ports in East Asia with the East coast of India. The improved Service will commence in January 21th, 2017, in cooperation with HMM. Service Rotation:
Busan - Shanghai - Hong Kong - Yantian - Singapore - Port Kelang - Chennai - Kattupalli - Port Kelang - Singapore - Manila - Busan
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/449335/Gold_Star_Line_Logo.jpg )
- Dedicate express service from Korea, Central China & South China to East Coast of India with both Chennai & Kattupalli direction solution with best transit time.
- Increased capacity to cater for growing market needs
- Mid-week window in Central China and weekend in Korea
- Direct service with reliable schedule. Flexible on special equipment acceptance
- Connecting South East Asia countries export by using Port-kelang as transshipment hub
The new line enhances Gold Star Line's network, providing customers an efficient, fast and reliable service.
(Photo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/449336/Gold_Star_Line_Image_Infographic.jpg )
For more information please contact: Sankhoj Das, Gold Star Line Tel: +852-2598-9175; Mobile: +852-9839-3036; Fax: +852-2824-1969 E-mail: email@example.com
Source: Gold Star Line Ltd.